Wednesday 11 July 2007

hello

Hi everyone!
I know you are enjoying the summer, but still...! I wanna show you my new layouts and would like to recommend to you a few cool things! I hope you didn't miss Meredith's sale! It was fabulous! Unfortunately I was without the internet access and I am really sad I missed that but I'll buy it for the regular price anyway.

But don't miss this one!!! This is a must have! Christine has a grand opening sale - 30 % off of regular prices!


Don’t forget about my challenge. It will end this Sunday. You don't get the bonus if you don't send me a link and your email address.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATRIN !!!!!!



This is my new LO :-)








credits here

4 comments:

Gabi said...

:) Katrinka tete moc dekuje!!!

Anonymous said...

Katko nádherné úžasné LO (všechny 3). FAkt se ti to povedlo.

Katka GORGEOUS LO, WONDERFUL. Great job.

Andy

Anonymous said...

Kotě jedno hezčí než druhé, to bublinkaté ja nádhera, super letní osvěžení,jsi šikulka.

very cute, beautiful joob:-)

Katka said...

Kači, všechny 3 jsou úžasný!!! A ten bublinkový je opravdu moc pěkný. Máš to pořád hezčí a hezčí.
K.