Sunday 21 October 2007

October news

Hi everyone,

I did not write a lot in the last few weeks I know, but I'm back again.

I was having A LOT of fun with my little sweetie. We had marvelous sunny autumn here , one of those color explosions of orange, red and hues of brown… Well that was it, now it's starting to get dark and wet and foggy and gloomy and this morning we had our first "snow" … well just about three show flakes .
Well definitely our good spirits are slowly going away.

Waiting for news?

First I am celebrating as Heidi Williams has chosen me for her creative team. I am honored by this. I would be glad if you can have a look at her things on shop WW
This is my first layout for her - "All About Me"


credit HERE

Then by just happy coincidence I have won two challenges in one week, one on Hodge Podge and on DigiDareYa. I still do not know why right now but my lucky star was probably on in the right place. I would like to thank you very much to both of you ladies


credit HERE

credit HERE



And then the serious stuff

On one unnamed server I have found my LO

only it was changed, the person simply erased my photos, and the elements which were in the photos and simply placed the new photos there and done. No asking, no credits and no clue how to do it correctly …
I was outraged, and when I asked for the terrible product to be removed, I was nearly crucified, named hysteric and god knows what else. Including the server admin ...
Well now the case is closed, I got satisfaction (thank you, lady) but I was really furious …

And last but not least I am scrapping like there will be no tomorrow, you can see few of my LO here and the full set in my galleries on DST or MYSC





credits HERE


P.S. : and this is now playing in our house … raduza

3 comments:

susan said...

wonderful LOs - lots of inspiration for me to ge scrapping! Your photos are beaatiful!

SarahB said...

1st snow here today too!

All your layouts are gorgeous! So sorry to hear someone stole one and posted it with a new picture! That is just rotten! Glad it's all straightened out now.

Anonymous said...

Ahoj Dyp, nádherné věci! A tuhle od Radúzy taky můžu:o)