Saturday 28 July 2007

Hooray hooray hooray !!!!

Hi there!
I am so happy! I found out today I am a new CT member by melgen designs!
Hooray hooray hooray - I am really happy! Melgen's design is absolutely
fastinating, you can take a look here to her shop and here to her blog!

I am also very glad to be a Guest CT member for Kim de Smet for the month of
September!

How are you enjoying the summer? Over here is so hot that we are glad to be
alive and even the trees are withering. Everywhere in our vicinity it's
raining but over here even one drop doesn't fall down.
I am looking forward to our vacation! I've begun to create a calendar for
the next year because I have a huntch that I'll be very busy before the
Christmas and have no time to do it. The full previews are in my DST gallery.





I am also working on a new freebie and perhaps it will be done by next week
- it will be a minikit and no dark colors - really
I also would like to thank to all of you for the nice comments you left me
to my latest freebie - wild orchid.


Here you can see my latest layouts.




credits HERE


Have a nice weekend!

3 comments:

Katka said...

Kači moc moc Ti gratuluju, že jsi se dostala do CT u Melgen Design a i k druhému úspěchu, kde budeš jako host pro měsíc září!!!! Jsi šikulka! Tak hodně štěstí!!! Jinak kalendáře jsou přímo úúúúúžasnýýýý a tiše závidím (no vlastně nahlas, když Ti to sem píšu :-D ). Jsem zvědavá na další měsíce. A i další LO máš povedený.
K.

Gabi said...

Kacko,
jeste jednou mooooc gratuluju!!!
Kalendare jsem naprosto boziiii a LO taky!

Congrats on your CT's! Your calendars are absolutely fantastic!!! You rock, girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kato,
to je nádhera všechny LO od tebe. A ty kalendáře fakt nemají chybu. Moc se ti to povedlo!!!!

GREAT JOB. FANTASTIC LO!

Andy