Wednesday 5 December 2007

december news

Hi everyone,
advent time is right in front of us ... well I am not so excited about as everyone is doing their christmas shopping, lots of people everywhere.

Everyone except me is cleaning their windows (probably some sort of tradition) and so on. I have to admit the christmas spirit did not bite me yet,
well this can have something to do with the weather - +10 deg.C und mud ...


What happened? A lot !!!

I am now CT guest at Jofia - hurray. I am really honoured to have the opportunity, she is very talented. See for yourself in her shop here .

And I was asked and I gladly accepted the offer to be in CT of Jen Ulasiewicz - hurray again. I love her realistic elements ... You can see them on her blog here or you can buy them here


And las but not least here are some of my new creations:








credits HERE

4 comments:

Lisa Joy said...

What great layouts! Congrats on the CT spots

Unknown said...

Congrats on your ct spots. Seeing your layouts I can see why you got them :)

Donna B. Miller said...

How have I missed seeing your layouts before. These are simply outstanding. Congrats on your CT work.

Anonymous said...

Congrats... I love Jofia's designs and you are doing amazing LO's with it!

Gabi